Talk

Advanced search

My baby is so chilled out

(2 Posts)
Sleepyhead1667 Tue 12-Dec-17 11:46:05

I have a 7 month old DS and people have commented numerous times on how much of a mellow chilled out baby he is. I normally wouldn’t worry but this is my first child and with people making the comments, it’s just made me think “is that not normal”. When I go to baby groups I don’t see my DS being any different to other babies the same age.

I do worry sometimes as aspergers is in the family. Is Being a chilled baby a sign?

He is happy to sit and play with his toys for hours (which makes life easier for me) but sometimes I worry he likes this more than human interaction. People always comment on how he is such a smiley happy baby too - he smiles at pretty much anyone and gets excited when he sees other babies and adults.

So he does like interaction but just loves his toys a lot! Sorry for rambling on...just an over thinking first time Mum.

OP’s posts: |
AssassinatedBeauty Tue 12-Dec-17 13:31:00

That all sounds totally normal to me. I think people just comment on what they see without thinking. Or they're a little tiny bit envious of a baby that seems generally chilled out, if theirs is a little bit more tricky to handle.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in