Talk

Advanced search

Help! Ideas needed for daddys birthday with our 3 month old

(8 Posts)
Jellybabie3 Mon 11-Dec-17 13:11:32

Daddys bday is in January. Ds will be 3mths old. Any ideas what we can do? We have 3 days together.....but nothing too expensive

OP’s posts: |
EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Mon 11-Dec-17 18:30:05

Are you thinking of going away or day trips or are yiu after ideas for presents?

Jellybabie3 Mon 11-Dec-17 19:03:22

Either tbh....

Jellybabie3 Mon 11-Dec-17 19:03:56

Day trip or presents. I think going away would be too much

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Mon 11-Dec-17 19:34:38

How about the a zoo or just taking her swimming on DHs Birthday? Would he like looking around another town and maybe going for lunch?

As for presents, I think Pinterest will be your friend here. You can usually find lots of things to make that involve baby’s feet or hand prints.

mumworkingfromhome Mon 11-Dec-17 20:23:01

How about a family retreat in a Spa? Then a visit to theme park or zoo and then a lovely dinner with bday cake.

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Tue 12-Dec-17 08:56:47

Does your DH have any ideas on what he wants to do. My DH likes to take the train into a city and mooch about the art galleries and museums and have some lunch. Babies are pretty portable in a sling while you do things like that smile

Jellybabie3 Tue 12-Dec-17 09:36:26

I guess a day out in january will be weather dependant so i cant really book anything in advance but could make a judgement on the day. I didnt know there were baby friendly spas!!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in