Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a toddler (girl) with bigger than H width feet?

(6 Posts)
trifides Sun 12-Nov-17 21:23:06

At 10 months my girl had 3.5H feet and I got her pair of start-rite pre-walkers. Now at one, shes been measured at 4 but wider than a H.

I really need to get her some walkers but I'm at a loss where to get shoes for very wide feet. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions of where to get wider shoes? TIA!

sirfredfredgeorge Sun 12-Nov-17 22:17:44

Just buy barefoot shoes, they're much better anyway, and they will all be K or similar width.

trifides Mon 13-Nov-17 23:27:20

Thanks sirfredfredgeorge, do you recommend any particular brand?

selly24 Wed 15-Nov-17 15:47:06

What about the brand Bobux. They come up very wide

sirfredfredgeorge Wed 15-Nov-17 20:10:08

At the toddler level there's loads of options, bobux, pediped, see the happylittlesoles website. TK-Maxx very often have many in toddler sizes at very good prices. With barefoot shoes, you're pretty much just buying on length.

At older ages though it gets harder, as a lot of brands stop being flexible, and for those vivobarefoot are the only ones I've really found any luck with.

trifides Thu 16-Nov-17 00:00:08

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate your help! Better get cracking on buying a pair as she's back in socks after I realised her current start-rites were tight - ouch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now