Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Absolutely livid at DS wwyd?

(2 Posts)
peachy94 Thu 02-Nov-17 12:22:12

Sorry this is abit long. DS is 4.5 has crazy thick hair that sticks out in all directions and needs cutting every 4 weeks, he’s been having it done since he was 18 months and is usually great. Today we went to get it cut and he went absolutely mental he screamed like I’ve never heard him scream before you would think he was being murdered started trying to hit and kick me and the hairdresser she tried to carry on but had to stop because she was scared she would cut him I was absolutely mortified. He refused to appologise then threw another tantrum after we left because I wouldn’t take him to Greggs next door which is what we normally do after his hair cut. I’m absolutely mortified, he’s NEVER done anything like this or behaved so badly in his life. He’s gone straight to his room and I’ve told him he’s not coming out till his ready to go back and apologise to the hairdresser. I’m so upset I don’t know what to do

MrsOverTheRoad Thu 02-Nov-17 12:29:51

Personally I'd think he was coming down with something OP. My DD does this when she's getting unwell....it took me a while to work it out. Watch him for signs of not being well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now