Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

2.8 year olds behaviour

(3 Posts)
chocchocpop Tue 24-Oct-17 16:29:24

I cannot cope with my 2 (almost 3) year olds behaviour.

For context I am 38 weeks pregnant so my tolerance levels aren’t that high at the moment.
He doesn’t listen
He runs away given any opportunity
He bites
He shouts
He hits
He jumps all over you/furniture

Telling him no/don’t do that/ that isn’t nice etc. Goes in one ear and out the other

I do time out and he just screams the place down (need to think of the neighbour)

Is this normal behaviour? How do you deal with it?

I am wondering whether there is more to it and i should make a doc/HV appt.

Pam0077 Fri 27-Oct-17 11:13:51

I also have 2.8 month old and his behaviour is much the same, I've posted on here many times when I've reached my wits end. I think it's just developmental and they are testing the boundaries, really defiant which isn't easy. We do the naughty step, tell him no etc but I think it's another phase that they will (hopefully) grow out of! I feel ur pain though we are going through just the same. I was hit in the face with a toy car this morning!x

FatRedCrayon Fri 27-Oct-17 19:34:38

I have one just the same. Drives me demented. Hits his sister, deliberately ignores me when I try to get him to acknowledge what he’s done and apologise, I end up shouting, we’re all miserable. Even nursery have said it’s more than just 2 year old naughtiness, it’s really starting to worry me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now