Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baby won’t keep still at all!!!

(5 Posts)
Cheeseymondo Wed 18-Oct-17 18:32:14

My baby was a real wriggler when I was pregnant, constantly moving. From birth he would always wriggle and lunge. Now at 3 months he is constantly on the go and now gets himself worked up, lay him on the mat and he bashes his toys and kicks his legs, pick him up and he wriggles and squirms, sit him up and he won’t keep still. Even in his sleep he wriggles (often turning 180 degrees), kicks and flails his arms. I just sometimes want him to be stillbwhilst he has a cuddle or lay next to me. It’s exhausting. He’s just so active and into everything he then gets over tired and overstimulated which makes getting dayvtime naps longer than 20 mins a real challenge. At baby massage I see other babies laid still being massaged, whereas my LO is like an obstacle course.

RiceButt Sat 21-Oct-17 00:45:23

Mine is like this too and has been from birth. I don't really have any advice, I do miss those docile sleepy days and just wish he would lie still for a cuddle but he always wants to be on the go. I'm dreading when he starts crawling.

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Sat 21-Oct-17 14:52:36

My DS was like this. He had an Xbox at about 10 and now will play on that and keep fairly still. Only another 10 years till that grin

Pam0077 Fri 27-Oct-17 11:21:13

My DS was just the same and I posted on here so many times it got me so stressed. Wasn't easy when other mum's were sat with their babies and mine was like the Duracell bunny and I was having a hot sweat! Sometimes I wonder if it's a boy thing, they just want to be moving all the time. He is 2.8months now and did settle to be calmer from about 2 years but he's still an active little boy. You aren't alone x

Pam0077 Fri 27-Oct-17 11:22:39

Oh and most of our baby pictures he is just a blur as he was constantly wriggling and moving!x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now