Talk

Advanced search

Please help!!

(5 Posts)
user1490125589 Fri 24-Mar-17 20:59:02

My dd is 4 months old and In the last few days she just will not take much milk - only 3 or 4 ozs out of 7oz bottle. She is very easily distracted but just doesn't seem interested in feeding at all. I am getting very worried with her and I'm scared that she wont put weight on or even lose weight. Other than feeding problems she seems ok, is very vocal and likes to play sleeps 8-10 hrs night, I do think she might be starting to teeth as she is chewing fingers, toys and dribbling. I do try and feed her in a quiet room but she still gets distracted!! She smiles a lot and makes squealing noises which is very cute in itself but doesn't help with the feeding.
She also moves her head around so maybe she's trying to tell me she's full? Anyone got any tips or advice perhaps been through same situation? confused x

JonesyAndTheSalad Sat 25-Mar-17 05:59:23

How many of those bottles is she having per day would you say? Unless she shows signs of dehydration, I don't think you need to worry. Does she have plenty of wet nappies?

user1490125589 Sat 25-Mar-17 10:00:44

Id say about 4-5 a day & yh plenty of wet nappies id say about 6-7 day.. probably nothing to worry about but cant help but worry suppose that what mums do grin

JonesyAndTheSalad Sat 25-Mar-17 10:03:44

Yes, it is isn't it! Babies do tend to go through odd little phases of eating a lot then not much. Could she be teething I wonder? Have you had a lool/feel of her gums?

user1490125589 Sat 25-Mar-17 20:13:32

Yh i think she's teething because we having alot of dribbling and also cheeks very red.. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now