Talk

Advanced search

Behaviour

(3 Posts)
Suziexxx Fri 24-Mar-17 06:30:18

Hi I have a lb 5 year old and always been hyper but since January he has changed started running out class won't sit still hits the other kids and teachers makes grunts noises doesn't play with other kids well he on a reduced time table and has 1-1 as he hate bn in crowds he kicked a teacher that resulted in them haven to inform the head of education and the police the police came out and have sent away a referal to Camhs I have tried triple p and working along with the school to help him but feel stuck.

JonesyAndTheSalad Sat 25-Mar-17 05:54:32

So they didn't even get him a referral until he got so overwhelmed he kicked a teacher? It sounds like they've not done their job to me!

He should have been referred for tests with a Developmental Pediatrician.

They've referred to CAHMS but you now need to go straight to your doctor, tell them everything and ask for an appointment with a Developmental Pediatrician.

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Suziexxx Sat 25-Mar-17 06:51:21

My doctor has put two referal in first one rejected and told to take part in parenting classes second referal put in two wks ago not heard anything from it school and myself are trying our best to help he is now in school 1/12 hrs a day and in that time gets 1-1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now