Talk

Advanced search

Getting rid of the dummy

(4 Posts)
mummyofone16 Mon 06-Feb-17 08:26:28

Hi everyone can anyone give me advice on getting rid of the dummy? My son will be 7months next week and he's really dependent on it to sleep especially during the night. He's still in our room but hoping to move him into his own room in the next couple of weeks. The thing is I just envision myself running all night to put his dummy in. Sometimes he finds it himself but it really disturbs his sleep. Anyone just went cold turkey? I can't imagine not using a dummy the thought actually scares me lol xx

Highlander456 Tue 07-Feb-17 14:00:05

Feel ur pain......going to be doing the same soon...... need to be off work to face the sleepless nights sad

EggsEleven Wed 08-Feb-17 16:31:20

I'm going to start cold turkey on just turned 7 month old DD next week. These last couple of weeks at night have been unbearable due to bastard dummy - I must be up at least 10 times putting the thing back in.

mummyofone16 Wed 08-Feb-17 18:30:14

Tell me about it! My son will be 7 months on Monday and he's terrible. Is it even possible to do it without a dummy though lol!xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now