Talk

Advanced search

DS keeps saying he "hates his life"

(2 Posts)
youokayhun Sun 05-Feb-17 22:28:47

He's 7. Split with DS & DD dad coming up 3 years ago. 50/50 contact arrangement. EXP has a girlfriend, kids seem to like her yada yada however EXP hates that I've moved on and has made that quite plainly obvious in front of the children, causing them both to feel like they need to appease their dad, saying awful things about my DP to their dad when it's so clear how much they love and get on with DP when they are with us, I really feel like their dad poisons them against me, I'm struggling with it all right now to be honest, so obviously I fully appreciate that my children appear to be in an upsetting situation. DS behaviour is erratic, he's a lovely polite little boy one minute but will flip and have a paddy within a second, now if he doesn't get his own way he's started crying and saying he hates his life. I feel like I've failed my children but I don't know what more I can do. I try so hard sad

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 06-Feb-17 07:57:35

Really don't know sorry you. Hopefully this will bump for you thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now