Talk

Advanced search

Help!

(6 Posts)
Emiweyxx Wed 01-Feb-17 17:09:49

Hey, so my little boy ha slept through since he's been maybe 7 weeks old, till he was 4 months and he started waking up now which I don't like, discussed it with my doctor he put him on laxido which he has every day but he's still doing it, he's in agreement with me not to start feeding him in the night again, he's nearly 5 and a half month old and still doing it, what do I do?!

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 01-Feb-17 20:02:43

Has your Dr started medicating for any special reason? It's perfectly normal for a 4 month old to start waking and for this to go on for some time. So was just wondering if the Dr thinks there is something more to this other than perfectly normal baby behaviour?

Emiweyxx Wed 01-Feb-17 21:49:08

Hey, we'll he was struggling too go to the toilet which he thought was the reason why he wasn't sleeping. He seemed to think it was normally for a couple of weeks but it's been around 6 weeks now so I don't know?

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 01-Feb-17 21:51:57

Has the medication helped the constipation?

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 01-Feb-17 21:55:18

This might be helpful too.

Kmxxx14 Wed 01-Feb-17 22:19:26

My DD is 4.5 months. She's always woken up at least once but since she's hit 4 months it's been waaay more. She goes usually 2 hours. I think it's the 4 month sleep regression. It's exhausting. Have you thought about doing a dream feed?

I've tried this the last couple of nights and it's given me a block of 3.5 hours compared to 1-2 hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now