Talk

Advanced search

just wanted to say hi

(5 Posts)
loopylou6 Sat 24-Feb-07 10:27:07

hi everyone, hope u dont mind me starting a new thread about this but i just wanted to introduce myself i just joined this morning.
I was searching the net yesterday for tips on behaviour and i came across this site by mistake, but i was really impressed with how helpfull supportive and friendly u lot are!So here goes lol, my name is louise i am married and i have 2 children, a boy of 7 and a girl of 2, look forward to seeking/giving advice with u all in the future xx

bigcar Sat 24-Feb-07 10:30:47

Welcome !

Saturn74 Sat 24-Feb-07 10:31:00

hello!

sockmonkey Sat 24-Feb-07 10:31:09

Hello there loopylou. Glad you have found your way here. Hope you find mumsnet as great as I have.

loopylou6 Sat 24-Feb-07 10:40:04

aww thanks for your welcome everyone,please be patient with me coz im just trying to get used the how to use the site, yesterday i didnt realise that the threads start at the bottom rather than the top so i was getting everything back to front lolol, so if my posts pop up in places where they shouldnt i apoligise in advance hehe xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now