Talk

Advanced search

why won;t they behave??? :( help!!

(7 Posts)
SparklyGothKat Fri 23-Feb-07 16:03:12

DD1 and DD2 are always fighting and screaming at each other, we try the naughty step/corner, and as soon as they are allowed off they start again. I have sent them both to their rooms, and they are still fighting. DD2 keeps running off at the end of school, and everything we have tried doesn;t work. I am getting to the end of my tether with them.

DeviousDaffodil Fri 23-Feb-07 16:05:13

Mine don't behave either.

SparklyGothKat Fri 23-Feb-07 16:05:57

DD2 has just broken dd1's glasses... they are driving me mad

DeviousDaffodil Fri 23-Feb-07 16:07:26

Mine are both playing at my neighbours. Should go and get them but can't be bothered.

SparklyGothKat Fri 23-Feb-07 16:12:49

they have both come down, and said sorry to each other, to me and DH and to DS (as its not fair on him, when they are fighting around him) and hugged each other. How long it lasts, we will see....

SecondhandRose Fri 23-Feb-07 16:24:11

Are they old enough to reason with? Can you tell them that when they fight they will both be punished and that you won't be taking sides. Give them a treat to work towards - trip to McDonalds or something but if they don't behave, don't take 'em.
Never make threats you aren't going to carry out like "you won't go to X's party if you don't behave".

SparklyGothKat Fri 23-Feb-07 16:25:51

but how does that work if ds behaves (as he normally does) would he always have treats and not the girls?? They are 5 and 6 btw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now