Talk

Advanced search

4 hours in A&E yesterday.

(6 Posts)
totaleclipse Wed 21-Feb-07 21:27:47

Yesterday morning dt1 was in the pantry getting herself a cereal bar, when she decided it would be fun to pick up and throw the bottle of worcester sauce, it shattered on the floor and as quick as a flash dt2 came running in to see what the noise was, before I could stop her she ran bare foot through the glass and sliced her foot open, luckely only butterfly stitched were needed, she seems better today walking on her toes but she barely complains, bless her. they are 3 btw.

Lazylou Wed 21-Feb-07 21:29:16

Kids eh??

Glad dt2 is ok though

MamaGod Wed 21-Feb-07 21:29:24

oh poor little thing - bet it was awful for you, glad she's not too hurt

totaleclipse Wed 21-Feb-07 21:31:20

It was awful in the hospital, everytime a doctor went near her foot, she would start cry and say, no its better now its better now, in the hope they would believe her and not touch her foot

pinkbubble Wed 21-Feb-07 21:32:10

What was I saying the other day- Hats off to all you Mothers who have a 3yr old! Glad DT2 is ok, Hope her foot gets better soon!

LowFatMilkshake Wed 21-Feb-07 21:35:14

Ahh total - poor thing. DD - also 3, has had gastro bug, so we have had to deprive her of dairy products. Each night for 4 dys she aske for her hot choclate and we had to say no because of her poorly tummy, and each night we would get a tearful "but I'm better now"

Dont they break your heart

Glad to hear the damage was'nt too bad!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now