Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Teething help/ questions

(5 Posts)
Pinklemonade16 Wed 28-Dec-16 20:36:49

Hi all just wanted some advice. Dd has always been a great sleeper and happy baby, sleeping through the night since 3 months. She's recently had a cold but the last two days she has been terrible. Last night she woke at least 9 times crying. She's been very miserable in the day aswell and not eating as much as usual. Is this teething? She has her bottom two teeth and was nothing like this. She hardly ever moans or crys so it is worrying me to see her so upset?

Pinklemonade16 Wed 28-Dec-16 20:37:15

She is 9 months old.

skankingpiglet Sun 01-Jan-17 06:30:36

It may well be. I found DD1 found each pair of teeth more difficult to cut than the last. Have you tried rubbing some teething gel or Anbesol on her top gum? If it improves her mood you may have your answer smile

ByJoveItsAGoodUn Mon 02-Jan-17 14:15:16

Teething got worse with each for us. First 2 had no affect. Next 6 royally screwed up sleep. Next 8 were/are a nightmare. use calpol, lots and lots of calpol.

tappitytaptap Mon 02-Jan-17 22:18:41

We are going through same thing with top two teeth with a 9 month old. When he was eating his dinner today I could see him wincing when he tried to bite a potato. I can one of them almost poking through the gum, hope they come soon. Just when we'd been doing really well with weaning after a slow start, then the teeth come and put him off sad. No advice, just sympathy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now