Talk

Advanced search

help 😞 baby cry's

(6 Posts)
coolcat135 Mon 01-Aug-16 00:55:38

my little one is 10months now and hes just started doing this now when hes going to sleep he breaks his heart like tears the lot usually a tantrum cause hes exausted but now he has these tears and hes not properly sleeping he lies with his eyes shut and sobs till hes in a deep sleep why is this its heartbreaking .

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Mon 01-Aug-16 00:59:38

Probably just over tired and having a cry about it. I don't think my ds ever went to sleep without crying first we called it 'emptying his lungs'smile

coolcat135 Mon 01-Aug-16 01:18:32

so is the sobing for abit after normal then ?x

LauderSyme Mon 01-Aug-16 01:44:04

I remember my ds doing this, when he had had a real storm of crying, he would sob for a long time afterwards, even in his sleep. I think little ones can get to a point where they physically can't stop. I used to cuddle and kiss him in his sleep (still do sometimes but that's just cos I can't resist!) as I think babies respond to that close, soothing proximity even while sleeping. I'm sure it's quite normal, don't worry, he's obviously got a lovely, caring mummy cake

LauderSyme Mon 01-Aug-16 01:48:44

Just reread your post and the first reply, yes, mine too would cry at bedtime just cos he was tired and wanted to be asleep already!

coolcat135 Mon 01-Aug-16 01:52:10

its the sobbing its heartbreakan , my wee one has slept on top of me since day hes was born now lies next to me nd holds on tight with cuddles as hes never ever whent down in a moses basket or cot tryed everything . im used to the screaming tantrums

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now