Talk

Advanced search

At my wits end with 16 month old

(3 Posts)
Pam0077 Sun 17-Jul-16 21:44:26

Hi I've posted several times since DS1 was born, he certainly hasn't been an 'easy' baby. He's 16 months and the tantrums and whining, crying have kicked in big time. I know he's cutting more teeth so that doesn't help. Thing is, he is so clingy to my husband and adores my Dad, he even started crying when I pick him up and not my husband which breaks my heart! He also has started acting as though my mum isn't there, just wanting his grandad all the time. I feel so upset but also for my mum too. It seems to be getting bloody harder not easier, I clung on to the 15-18 month age but he still seems so fussy. I just wondered if any of you experienced this and when the turning point may come? I just want to enjoy being a mum x

Pam0077 Thu 28-Jul-16 22:39:19

Anyone?x

Chickz Fri 29-Jul-16 15:58:40

Hi my dd was a lot like yours. Really high needs and demanding. For us things improved at 22 months. Then she got so much better and enjoyable. It's really hard and tough and the most soul destroying thing when your baby is not happy. Hang in there and be kind to yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now