Talk

Advanced search

8 month old

(4 Posts)
Rh1annon Mon 06-Jun-16 20:39:25

So all of a sudden my lo is waking at night, crying when ever I leave the room and gets frustrated, this is not like him he normally sleeps all night, anyone else 8month old like this

bittapitta Mon 06-Jun-16 20:40:50

Look up separation anxiety, typical 8-9 month old development.

MonsterINTHECupboard Mon 06-Jun-16 20:58:25

We had this! DS was about 12 months. He'd go to sleep OK, then wake shortly after and wouldn't settle. Normally he slept right through. I did what I'd always said I wouldn't and slept on his bedroom floor. He was happy when I was there. Occasionally I'd creep away and get back in my own bed!.He always woke up and noticed. It felt like forever, but the whole thing only lasted about 3 weeks, and he was back to sleeping straight through. I'm glad I did what I did, though at the time I was cursing myself!

Rh1annon Tue 07-Jun-16 06:58:30

Yea I don't really want to do that he's in his own room, he wakes at about 3, but I've been ill so haven't been able to spend as much time with him as I don't wanna pass it on so I think that may have something to do with it aswell

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now