Pushed to the limit!

(3 Posts)
Msqueen33 Fri 15-Apr-16 18:29:39

I've got three kids. 7,6,3. The just turned three yr old was diagnosed as having coeliac a few months ago so I understand she's been ill but she is driving me crazy. She screams and tantrums constantly. She has a significant speech delay so I understand she's frustrated but she's so difficult. She's not very interactive and has now taken to throwing things and hitting me. Our six year old has asd so obviously youngest is being investigated. But I'm really starting to dislike my youngest. She stripes off and then pees and poos everywhere. I'm exhausted. I just can't face dealing with her. Our six year old was really hard work but I just don't know how much more I can take.

uhoh2016 Fri 15-Apr-16 22:35:49

Bless you I know how hard 3 kids are at the best of times never mind when they're hard work. Now your youngest is 3 is she entitled to any free child care so you can get a break?
Can grandparents aunties/uncle's help out more?

NanaNina Fri 15-Apr-16 23:35:49

Oh that sounds a handful. I think in the term after they are 3 kids are eligible for 15 hours free child care at a nursery. This might give you some time to re-charge your batteries. It's a good thing she's being investigate for asd as apparently it's harder to diagnose girls, but I think with your girl it wouldn't be that difficult. You need some down time without her so maybe try getting her into a nursery. Be interesting how her behaviour might change in a different setting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now