Anyone else's child go for a number two in jumperoo?

(13 Posts)
Firstmum24 Tue 16-Feb-16 12:02:01

Just as title suggests, jumperoo is great fun for dd (4months) so much so that without fail when she gets in it each day she goes for her no2. Great to know her bowels are working, annoying that the clean up operation is so much more disgusting time consuming.

toastyarmadillo Tue 16-Feb-16 12:04:12

Yep, we called it the pooperoo!

PeachFuzzzz Tue 16-Feb-16 12:04:44

Yup. Gravity helps!

SnuffleGruntSnorter Tue 16-Feb-16 12:05:06

Forgive me but I think I've missed something. Surely she still has a nappy on? So it's all securely contained in there, surely? My child has, on occasion, done a poo whilst in the jumperoo but I don't find it any different to any other nappy change to be honest.

Firstmum24 Tue 16-Feb-16 13:09:09

snuffle yes she has her nappy on! for some reason it just seems to ravel right up her back when she jumperoo-poos!! awful!

Glad im not the only one ladies!

SnuffleGruntSnorter Tue 16-Feb-16 13:10:28

I had images of you putting her in there naked grin I guess I should consider myself lucky then

Aciderwouldbenice Tue 16-Feb-16 13:15:27

DS1 never did but DS2 every single time, and yes it would go right up his back.
The jumperoo would give me 5 minutes to make breakfast or similar but would need to be followed by a 10 minute clean up operation!

Murloc Tue 16-Feb-16 13:17:23

Ours was nicknamed the JumperPoo for similar reasons. 😷

It's good to know for when they get a bit constipated, anyway!

uhoh2016 Tue 16-Feb-16 13:21:05

Same here all the jumping around means it generally ends up all down his legs 😷

HolditFinger Tue 16-Feb-16 13:22:17

Mine used to have a poonami without fail every single time she went in it. It got named the poonamaroo.

PerspicaciaTick Tue 16-Feb-16 13:38:28

I'm more surprised by the 4 month old in a jumperoo than the pooing.

Firstmum24 Tue 16-Feb-16 13:41:05

hahaha poonami!
I was thinking its good to know if she ever gets a little constipated murloc

God - i can only imagine the mess if she went in naked!! epic and disastrous all at once.

Acider yep! almost seems like more hassle than its worth except that she really seems to love it! Clean up op will just have to stay!

poonameroo hahahahahaha

They probably named it a jumperoo knowing fine well the side effects and loving nickname we would come up with!

Firstmum24 Tue 16-Feb-16 13:43:00

Tick Yeah she is a big girl, loves jumping around in it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now