Talk

Advanced search

Bed wetting again

(4 Posts)
phantomhairpuller Wed 10-Feb-16 10:18:43

DS1 will be 5 in a matter of weeks and has suddenly started wetting the bed again. It started a couple of weeks ago and in the last 10 days he has wet at night, 6 times.
We've restricted his fluid intake past 5pm to see if this would help. We've been making sure he does a big wee before bed and for the past couple of nights we've been putting him on the loo when we go up to bed at 10ish. Monday night he stayed dry but last night, after doing a big wee at 10.20pm, he had wet the bed by 2.30am. I don't understand it!
He's a confident little lad, he's popular in the small village school he attends and according to his teacher this morning, there are no obvious problems at school.
Home life is fine, as its always been. Nothing has changed as far as I'm aware.
He toilet trained really easily at 2.5yrs and we've had no problems since (I'm not gloating, his younger brother more than made up for it!)
Anyone got any ideas as to what may be causing it and how to get over it?
Thanks.

phantomhairpuller Thu 11-Feb-16 16:59:28

Anyone?

Believeitornot Thu 11-Feb-16 19:30:27

Urine infection? That is a common cause go to the GP

I also wouldn't restrict fluids.

Also does he drink juice? If my DCs have juice especially my youngest, she ends up wetting the bed. Really weird.

Javabeansaintgeorge Thu 11-Feb-16 23:21:58

worms?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now