Talk

Advanced search

teething nappies

(5 Posts)
gemsie23 Sun 24-Jan-16 10:49:58

Hi all,

Does anyone else have experience of awful nappies when teething! My nearly 1yo dd has been waiting for a tooth to break through for a few weeks now but the last 5-7days she has had leaky nappies and I'm having to completely change her outfit when she goes. It's very watery and I'm 99% sure it's not a bug as he has other teething symptoms and is happy in herself. Her bum has now got sore since yday so using metanium but is there anything else I can give her to help stop these nappies or not? It seems to be going on forever!

starpatch Tue 26-Jan-16 22:01:59

Yes we had the same loose stools sometimes when teething. Hope that tooth comes through soon.

BisherBasherBosher Wed 27-Jan-16 18:17:00

Myself and all my NCT friends have experienced this. I don't think there's anything you can do to stop it.

Sarah356 Thu 18-Feb-16 22:29:38

Glad I'm not alone in this - have had the same recently too. I seem to be changing nappies non-stop! confused I did some searching though and according to this post it isn't a normal sign of teething, but rather a side effect of chewing etc involved with teething? Any thoughts? Was a little concerned, but it seems to be clearing (slowly, but it's happening).

Wardrobespierre Fri 19-Feb-16 08:56:20

Teething nappies here were so acidic and loose. I always assumed it was swallowing all that excess saliva.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now