Talk

Advanced search

let sleeping babies lie..

(6 Posts)
BooChickpea Tue 19-Jan-16 16:13:43

Hi I'm new on here so this has probably been asked before but here goes..

My ds (7 months) is a great sleeper...usually 12 hours without waking though he sleeps very little during the day. I'm curious as to whether this is likely to mean he's a good sleeper in the future? I know there's no hard and fast rule on this but I'd be interested to know from others experience.

uhoh2016 Tue 19-Jan-16 16:38:54

I've got 3 dc all slept through from early on the older 2 are 8 and 5 and share a room and can sometimes mess about a bit before bed but once they're asleep that's it til the morning til at least 7.30

BooChickpea Tue 19-Jan-16 18:26:59

Phew! Thanks for your reply, gives me some hope after the horror stories I've heard from friends!

MaisieDotes Tue 19-Jan-16 18:31:55

DD is 14 and has never not slept through the night.

She went to bed at 7 or 7.30pm all throughout her childhood, and would wake at about 8am.

Even now she will go to bed happily enough at 10 or 10.30 at the weekends, and about 9.30 during the week.

BooChickpea Tue 19-Jan-16 19:08:28

Thanks...all very reassuring! smile

RaisinGirls Tue 19-Jan-16 19:49:45

My DD was a good sleeper from the beginning. We had a little blip of a regression when she was 4/6 months but has been pretty consistently good at sleeping since then. She's not far off two now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now