Talk

Advanced search

Teething!

(4 Posts)
BendydickCuminsnatch Mon 28-Dec-15 12:46:00

DS had just turned 7 months and i've just seen he's cutting his 5th and 6th teeth!! He's had a tooth a fortnight since he turned 5 months and now he's getting 2 at once. He copes with it alright but I'd hoped he'd get a little break for a bit, poor thing! Do they just keep coming until the 2 year molars?? I don't even know how many milk teeth there are grin

I know it doesn't mean anything and they all get them, just musing really!

Hannit Mon 28-Dec-15 15:00:29

Ahh poor thing my little lady is the opposite! She's had two cutting through since she was 2 months old! She's now 7 months and Still no real progress! I don't know if this is normal I guess they all come at different times I would just assume they do! It's got to the point I'd rather the teeth don't come I've grown a custom to the gummy grin!! X

youlemming Mon 28-Dec-15 22:28:55

DD1 got her first 6 between 5 and 8m (2 at the bottom and 4 top), had a break until 12m, then 2 per m until 16/17m.
That's the record I have for 16 teeth, there are 20 but can't remember when the last 4 molars came through.

DD2 had 2 with a wk just after 4m, she's days away from turning 5m and I'm sure there are more on the way.

BendydickCuminsnatch Mon 28-Dec-15 22:39:04

God it sounds so traumatic. They go through so much in the first few years! Bloody glad u can't remember being that age grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now