Talk

Advanced search

7 months old, possible bug? Help x

(4 Posts)
Hannit Sat 26-Dec-15 13:30:41

My little baby girl is 7 months old and for the last few days has been doing lots of runny poos (tmi I'm sorry) some will be stodgy/normal others like jelly some like water.. She usually goes 1-2 times a day but this has now become 4-5 minimum with lots of little skids in between. I'm a first time mum with no one to really ask I did naturally put it down to teething as she has her first 2 cutting through at the mo but I really don't know. She seems fine in her self always smiling as per usual .. Eating ok but little interest in food she just wants milk (slightly out of character) today she has been sleeping a lot more than usual.. She's been awake for only 2 hours today.. I don't know if this is due to the excitement of yesterday. I know I should contact my gp and I will as of Monday but any advise would be appreciated may I add her dad has a terrible bug but this only began this morning so I don't know maybe she had one before? x

deuscat Sat 26-Dec-15 18:59:58

Aww it does sound like she is poorly. Calpol may help. GP appointment for peace of mind. Sounds like how my DS behaves when he has a cold.

Hannit Mon 28-Dec-15 15:06:26

She's still going! Again fine in herself just really a really bad bum, I don't know what to do! Doctors are useless and arnt open until tomorrow and I don't fancy sitting in hospital for hours for them to tell me she's fine! (Sounds selfish but I have now come down with a bug!!) I'm so ill myself I am not getting really worried as I'm not sure her nappies look normal anymore sad

Hannit Mon 28-Dec-15 15:07:15

That's meant to say I am getting worried **

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now