Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Wetting the bed while falling asleep

(3 Posts)
MooCowCup Fri 06-Nov-15 20:02:45

My daughter is 4 and has been dry since she was 2 in the day, she has been in pullups at night until recently - I was only getting one or two wet pullups a month but she was reluctant to stop using them so I didn't make it an issue, after an older cousin stayed the night recently she said she wanted to wear pants at night, and it seemed to be going really well, apart from the last few weeks when she now wets the bed every night, but when she is still awake and supposed to be falling asleep, even though I have just watched her do her before bed wee 10 minutes before. At first I put it down to wetting the bed while the body is relaxing into sleep but I've noticed the past few nights she has been chatting to her toys when it has happened, and tonight she asked me if it was fun cleaning up a wee (no!) so I'm wondering if its a way of consciously or unconsciously getting me to come back and spend a little more time with her at night? Should I persevere or insist on going back to pullups for a while? (she does not want to). We've been to the dr for a urine check so I'm sure its not an infection. Any suggestions welcome smile

Hatethis22 Fri 06-Nov-15 20:06:32

Do you do pjs, wee, teeth, wee?

MooCowCup Fri 06-Nov-15 20:18:17

We do wee, bath, PJs, stories and songs, wee, good night kiss, lights out, same routine same time every night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now