Talk

Advanced search

Talking about poo, bum and willies

(5 Posts)
Tillytoes14 Tue 03-Nov-15 13:05:12

Sorry I couldn't think of a better title, bathroom talk maybe? Anyway my 4 year old son keeps talking about the above things and saying them and giggling, is it a good idea to correct it, or ignore it? I'm hoping he will get it out of his system at home, rather than use the words at school, also his 9 year old brother is joining in with the words, which makes it funnier for his younger brother, is it age appropriate for a 9 year old to be saying these things? Just to say, we don't allow it at the dinner table, only within the house hmm

CakeMountain Wed 04-Nov-15 00:01:01

My lot are years older than yours and they are still at it - ignore (not that it does a lot of good!).

LittleBearPad Wed 04-Nov-15 00:02:58

Isn't that just what children do.

Clobbered Wed 04-Nov-15 00:04:18

Poo bum and willies still funny here, aged nearly 15, sorry...
I wouldn't make too much of an issue of it to be honest. At 4 I think they can understand that it's OK to have a giggle about it at home but we don't talk about these things when we are out / seeing Grandma etc

CakeMountain Wed 04-Nov-15 23:50:29

That makes me feel better Clobbered - fourteen here grin <and forty seven, but best not dwell on him hmm>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now