Talk

Advanced search

teething 3mo?

(5 Posts)
mamabambi21 Sat 31-Oct-15 19:16:40

I think my 3mo DD is teething, she's dribbling lots and chomping on everything she can get her hands on... I'm just wondering what the best thing to get her is, she hasn't quite got the coordination to hold a teething ring in place, is there something better I can get her?

Hanmummy14 Sat 31-Oct-15 20:14:09

Aston and parsons powder is amazing when she starts getting any pain. When she gets bigger these are amazing with her usual milk. www.tesco.com/direct/annabel-karmel-mini-ice-lolly-set/211-5653.prd?skuId=211-5653

PebbleTTC Sat 31-Oct-15 20:23:41

Watching with interest as my little fella is the same!

soundsystem Sat 31-Oct-15 20:26:29

Mine liked a wet flannel to chomp on. You'll probably need to hold it for her, though! Also, Lamaze sell teething mitts - we had some auccess with those. So they don't have to hold them, you pop it on her hand then she chews her hand but it's got nice knotty bits to chew. We had a Captain Calamari one that DD (now one) is still quite fond of!

mamabambi21 Sun 01-Nov-15 10:53:19

She doesn't seem to be in any pain at the moment just likes chomping on absolutely anything (including my face sometimes!) those teething mitts sound perfect! She normally chews on her hands anyway...
Hope you find a solution for your LO too Pebble smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now