Talk

Advanced search

Behaviour

(3 Posts)
MissRooD Thu 29-Oct-15 10:20:46

I need help with this.
I've tried everything to stop my children doing this every morning and I'm losing hope in myself.
What happens is every morning before I wake up, around 4:30 maybe, my children somehow get through the locked door to the front room and completely destroy it, milk from the fridge everywhere, gravy granules out of the cupboard on the floor, flower everywhere all over my sofa and the floor, sugar, tap has been turned on once. I feel like a terrible parent because I can't control this. Everything I say to them seems to go over their head's and I shout more often than not even though I don't want to. It's exhausting. I've tried taking their favourite things away but that doesn't work, I tell them they can't have breakfast until I've cleaned up but that doesn't work and the last thing I want is hungry children in the morning. They don't behave like this when their dad stays once a fortnight, what am I doing wrong? The front room door is bolted at the top but they some how still get through to the front room. I try so hard to keep the place nice and I'm exhausted. Please help.

Mrscog Thu 29-Oct-15 21:15:05

How old are they? This doesn't sound normal to me if it's every day. A one off naughty escapade maybe, but this sounds unusual. Unless one of them is sleepwalking?

zanuda Fri 30-Oct-15 16:30:38

If it is 2 or 3 years-olds ... they might see it as some kind of game (funny mommy's reaction and so on)...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now