Talk

Advanced search

please read... back and physical problems in my 8 1/2 month old

(3 Posts)
charlx4 Fri 24-Jul-15 20:04:18

My baby boy has had problems since the day.he was born. He's not reaching his milestones. He's not sitting but he has just started rolling. He wasn't gaining weight been to see a peadatrition he says hes fine slowly gaining. He has flat head syndrome (which is slowly correcting itself) he has to see the physio every other week. He has to see a community peadatrition about not reaching his milestones. But the one im most concerned about ia his back he has a bone which sticks out at the bottom of the spine which looks really uncomfortable he has got to go see a orthopaedic tomorrow they rang and brought his app forward by a month. The hv and hosp all seem concerned about him. Does or has anyone ever had any of these problems with their little ones. Oh and im not a over protective mother as this is my 4th child lol x

TheHouseOnBellSt Sat 25-Jul-15 09:50:22

Has the pediatrician said anything about the bone? Is it definitely a bone...?

here is a conversation on another site about a similar issue

JiltedJohnsJulie Sat 25-Jul-15 19:33:23

Don't think you are an over protective mother at all. How did the appointment go today? brew

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now