Talk

Advanced search

Brother and sister touching

(6 Posts)
Smytho15 Mon 22-Jun-15 20:24:50

Hi my partner has become a it worried about our son and daughter the hav recently been exploring each other's private parts is this normal ??? They are 3 and 4 we have spoken to them about it but they don't seem to understand is there anything that could help us

JeanSeberg Mon 22-Jun-15 21:37:15

Interesting first post. Reported.

Smytho15 Tue 23-Jun-15 19:02:04

Cheers thanks for your help.

We have never had any reason to post on here but when my partner became concerned and we had a quick look on the net and could not find to much.

I suggested here because I had heard that the people on here are helpful only to get this kind of response.

Seems that we were wrong.

Jaderuby Wed 24-Jun-15 14:42:24

nothing to worry about

Sess01 Wed 24-Jun-15 15:35:59

Why on earth you've been reported I don't know? This happened with my ex partners little brother and sister. It stopped by being very consistent and talking about not touching underwear parts.

Sorry I don't have much more advice. Xx

Marioswife Wed 24-Jun-15 16:02:16

Very normal for them to be curious at this age, you did the right thing explaining about good and bad touching. Sometimes it's good to let them explore a little and not make it an issue.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now