Talk

Advanced search

signs of teething

(4 Posts)
kitty1989 Sat 13-Jun-15 19:05:04

My 3 month old DD has started to dribble a lot & chew her hands over the past 10 days or so. She's also generally quite unsettled & resisting naps during the day. Does this indicate the start of teething?
I've also noticed her poo has gone thick & slimy - is this connected to additional saliva?
Thanks

junemami Sat 13-Jun-15 19:31:18

Could be, although it's also the time when they find their hands anyway. My 4mo has had spells lasting a few days like this, generally unsettled, but the sucking/biting/dribbling is pretty much everyday now. Also teething doesn't necessarily mean there will be teeth anytime soon!

Sycamore76 Sun 14-Jun-15 19:57:13

My dd has a canine tooth coming at 14 weeks! There hasn't been much sleep in this house . I was very surprised but other people can see it so I am clearly not going mad !

Julieb85 Tue 16-Jun-15 13:55:38

Sounds like it. I thoroughly recommend an amber pumpkin necklace or anklet! Stopped my little on slobbering and causing rashes! Didnt think for a second it would work...!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: