Talk

Advanced search

signs of teething

(4 Posts)
kitty1989 Sat 13-Jun-15 19:05:04

My 3 month old DD has started to dribble a lot & chew her hands over the past 10 days or so. She's also generally quite unsettled & resisting naps during the day. Does this indicate the start of teething?
I've also noticed her poo has gone thick & slimy - is this connected to additional saliva?
Thanks

junemami Sat 13-Jun-15 19:31:18

Could be, although it's also the time when they find their hands anyway. My 4mo has had spells lasting a few days like this, generally unsettled, but the sucking/biting/dribbling is pretty much everyday now. Also teething doesn't necessarily mean there will be teeth anytime soon!

Sycamore76 Sun 14-Jun-15 19:57:13

My dd has a canine tooth coming at 14 weeks! There hasn't been much sleep in this house . I was very surprised but other people can see it so I am clearly not going mad !

Julieb85 Tue 16-Jun-15 13:55:38

Sounds like it. I thoroughly recommend an amber pumpkin necklace or anklet! Stopped my little on slobbering and causing rashes! Didnt think for a second it would work...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now