Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Tantrums

(7 Posts)
Pipsqueak23 Wed 10-Jun-15 16:45:20

My DS doesn't throw tantrums often but when he does they are epic. He is currently having one now because he can't go on the trampoline at nanas because the bigger boys are on it and rough playing. He has been on it intermittently thoughtout the day.

So far this tantrum has been going on for 20 min and is showing no signs of dissipating.

What is the longest tantrum you children have thrown?

Lweji Wed 10-Jun-15 19:26:06

It's late now, but wasn't he allowed on it at any time?

Pipsqueak23 Thu 11-Jun-15 01:49:21

He's been on it throughout the day, he had been playing with toys when the boys went on. He then decided he wanted on and didn't like that he got told no (as the boys were playing and he would be able to go on after)

After the tantrum he went on it for all of two minutes before he wanted down again

TropicalHorse Thu 11-Jun-15 04:46:25

My 2yo DD kicked off in the supermarket today, left a half-filled trolley and drove 10minutes home, then spent another 20 or so minutes shouting and snotting and red faced. Then put her to bed and she's still asleep 3 hrs later!!

Pipsqueak23 Thu 11-Jun-15 11:52:24

Poor you.

Tired herself out from it has she?

My DS went to sleep straight away last night and slept through. Think his tired him out lol

odyssey2001 Thu 11-Jun-15 12:54:25

1 hr 10 mins was our longest.

Discopanda Mon 15-Jun-15 14:43:09

I feel your pain, on Friday we were running late for preschool, DD1 spilled her drink and wanted another one, told her she could have one at preschool. Cue epic tantrum, couldn't get her to stand up or get out of the door and had to get FIL to come over because I was taking her baby sis for jabs too that morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now