Talk

Advanced search

DS has totally regressed with bedwetting and is wet every night again now

(5 Posts)
benandhollyonrepeat Mon 09-Feb-15 14:18:59

DS has been so desperate to get dry at night for about 2 years, we have tried everything to help him, hypnosis, bed alarm, medication, rewarding dry nights etc etc we've tried it all and nothing helped then last summer he just started having more and more dry nights and then was dry at night - HUGE relief for everyone! He still had about one wet night a week, some weeks maybe 2 but on the whole he was dry. Since Christmas this has totally changed and he is now wet again every night - we are all so disappointed and kept on positively thinking that it was just a bilp and he'll back to dry nights soon but he hasn't and is now consistently wet every night. Has this happened to anyone else? I have no idea what to do now and I'm finding it is really getting me down.

BearFeet Mon 09-Feb-15 14:29:04

How old is he?
I don't think there's anything to worry about until they're 7.
Has anything changed recently that might be making him worried?

benandhollyonrepeat Mon 09-Feb-15 15:01:57

He's 7.5 now sad

We have tried to find out about anything that's on his mind but he says not and I can't think of anything that is causing him to worry at the mo.

addictedtosugar Mon 09-Feb-15 18:23:37

Has he changed his drinking habits?
So maybe drinking less at school, and making up for it in the evening?

BearFeet Mon 09-Feb-15 21:05:31

I would probably take him to the doctors then if he's already 7.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: