Advanced search

Need help finding a child psychologist

(4 Posts)
storyofmylife66 Tue 03-Feb-15 10:16:15

just that< can anyone reccomend a private child psychologyst/or a clinic in London (central london, south london within zone 2 possibly)? Need a private consultation for my 11y DD who has emotional issues. Thanks

Andro Tue 03-Feb-15 16:28:14

It allows you to search by postcode or region

storyofmylife66 Wed 04-Feb-15 08:26:01

ah yes thanks Andro I had seen that. I followed up on some of them. God it's expensive!

Andro Wed 04-Feb-15 10:28:48

Don't I know it! My DS has PTSD and although its much better its taken years of therapy to get there. I hope you find the right help for your DD.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: