Talk

Advanced search

5 week old

(4 Posts)
LaceyLee Fri 30-Jan-15 00:12:53

My baby has been quite sleepy today (more than usual) and had a mini nursing strike earlier this eve. She's not been as hungry as normal and has had 4 poos rather than the usual one... She's quite a windy baby but the poos are very audible and she cries when they come out! Does this sound normal? I've tried to offer her food lots as I'm worried about dehydration

Flissity83 Fri 30-Jan-15 00:25:16

Will she take a bottle? You could offer some cooled boiled water if you're worried about dehydration.

LaceyLee Fri 30-Jan-15 07:52:56

She's not showing any signs of dehydration so that's probably just my paranoia! She's fed every 3 hours overnight so probably ok, no more nursing strikes. Will see if huge quantities of poo are produced today!

MinceSpy Fri 30-Jan-15 07:57:45

Is your baby exbf as its unusual for a bf baby to be dehydrated. I found if I was a bit under the weather then baby was unsettled, perhaps you have a slight cold or have eaten something that doesn't agree with her.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: