Talk

Advanced search

Duvet for 2yr old

(6 Posts)
beckslovestimmy Tue 13-Jan-15 23:27:04

DD is getting too big for her gro bag and I was thinking of getting a single duvet. Would a 10tog be ok or should it be lighter? Her gro bag is a 2.5 tog?

fishfingerSarnies Tue 13-Jan-15 23:29:30

Don't know what tog it is bit I got the ikea toddler duvet for my dd when she got a duvet and pillow.

MrsTerryPratchett Wed 14-Jan-15 03:18:15

Depends how hot the room is grin

Another IKEA duvet here.

Ineedacleaningfairy Wed 14-Jan-15 12:09:35

My 2 year old also has the toddler duvet from ikea and he seems warm enough, I don't think you need to worry about them overheating in the sane way with a duvet as they can kick it off easily.

A tip is to buy 2 duvets for times the toddler had d+v or nappy leaks!

beckslovestimmy Wed 14-Jan-15 13:23:32

Thank you guys, unfortunately no ikea near enough to me. I went in Wilkos and they had a childrens starter set it was a 7.5 tog single duvet and 1 pillow £7. Then spent ages chasing round town to find a peppa pig duvet cover!!!! Worth it to see her little face. grin

purpleme12 Wed 14-Jan-15 21:35:06

They say children shouldn't be in anything warmer than a 10.5 tog so if the room is winter temperatures 10 should be fine. Our house is really really cold and we've just got a 7.5 tog for our 15 month old

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: