Talk

Advanced search

Behaviour

(4 Posts)
KathHan1 Wed 07-Jan-15 20:26:33

Hi, I'm after some advice. My daughter is 3 and has been at pre-school since September, today I was told my daughter had scratched another child in an argument over a toy. I was naturally mortified and told my daughter that scratching was not nice etc. I have now been told that the mother of the other child wants to talk to me ! Is it just me who thinks this is wrong ?

ruth4321 Wed 07-Jan-15 20:46:53

I think things that happen in school/nursery should be dealt with there. Tell the mother that if she wishes to discuss the incident she should do so with the preschool. These things happen all the time they are only little and still learning skills like sharing so don't be too mortified!

Jhas Thu 08-Jan-15 21:40:17

Yeah, you are right, that is odd! Although I have to say that my curiosity would get the better of me. If she wants to talk about it, and you want to hear what she has to say, I would advise doing it at the pre-school with a member of staff present to keep things in perspective!

Goldmandra Thu 08-Jan-15 21:44:10

I would ask the staff to deal with it. They are responsible for your DD's behaviour while she is in their care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now