Talk

Advanced search

Toddler obsessed with my breasts

(5 Posts)
BlueberryWafer Mon 05-Jan-15 09:38:26

My 19 month old DS is absolutely obsessed with my breasts. It only seems to be since I've been pregnant - (perhaps coincidence). He climbs on my lap for a cuddle, but instead of having a nice cuddle he bounces his face off my breasts, pokes at them, pulls my top down and tries to pull my breasts out. When I am in the bath with him he tries to grab my breasts and nipples and has tried to bite them. It's really bizarre. I stopped breastfeesing him when he was 8 months, so I can't see him even remembering being nursed?

Has anyone else's ds been like this and if so when did it stop?! He is literally obsessed! He won't give me a cuddle without trying to get to my breasts.

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Mon 05-Jan-15 11:29:43

Maybe since you're pregnant they smell different now than they did before so he's regressing as he remembers they're part of the body that fed and comforted him?

BlueberryWafer Mon 05-Jan-15 12:56:44

So how do I stop him tugging at them every 5 minutes?!

DonkeysDontRideBicycles Mon 05-Jan-15 13:14:14

I would just tell him no and put him down/redirect him when he does it or resort to tickling him as a distraction until he stops.

BlueberryWafer Mon 05-Jan-15 13:40:00

Tickling sounds like a plan smile my brain is failing to function at the minute, it's surprising how difficult it is to think of a simple solution at 30 weeks pregnant while running around after a toddler grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now