Talk

Advanced search

10/11mo not sleeping

(6 Posts)
littleraysofsunshine Sat 27-Dec-14 04:05:03

He's been so unsettled for about a month now. Usually feeds once or twice a night quick breast feeds between 7pm-6am but every night recently it's been some feeding every two hours and waking.
I've been sat here for 2.5 hrs awake as he will not stay asleep.

He's cutting a tooth but wasn't this bad with his first two.

MrsHowardRoark Sat 27-Dec-14 04:08:33

No advice but I'm in exactly the same situation with DD.

Peanut14 Sat 27-Dec-14 07:19:52

Sorry no advice here either but watching with interest as my 9mo is walking at 4.30/5 ready to start her day, please tell me it's a phase. I'm exhausted, I feel your pain op.

feekerry Sat 27-Dec-14 20:38:20

Hey. I think I have posted on your previous posts?
My ds also nearly 11m sleep has deteriorated even further than before. Last night I had to get into bed with him when he slept till 1am then he was awake kicking and fussing till 3am and then slept till 4.45 lam when he was up for the day and didn't go back to sleep. I actually want to poke my own eye out. I have genuine fear about the evenings now. I can't even sleep in between when he sleeps now as I lie there in fear of him waking. You are not alone xxx

littleraysofsunshine Mon 29-Dec-14 21:37:02

He's cutting another top tooth and has just got nappy rash for the first time. Teething has made his bottom so sore. Bless him. I hope he does better tonight.. Are yours breastfed? Not sure it makes any difference

feekerry Tue 30-Dec-14 20:52:43

Ye ds is fully ebf. Half of me thinks it helps comfort etc then the other half of me thinks it makes his sleep worse.
I know people say it makes no difference how they are fed etc but neither of my babies slept well at this age. My ds doesn't seem to feed loads in the night he just gaffs and kicks and bf usually settles him. He is teething dreadfully atm too. Really sore face from all the dribble.
I just wish ds would go back in his cot. He spends 90% of the night on our bed kicking!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now