Talk

Advanced search

10.5mo really unsettled at night

(9 Posts)
littleraysofsunshine Mon 15-Dec-14 22:53:17

He's breastfed, has a good appetite, crawling lots and teething I think.. He seems pretty unsettled this week. He has weeks where it's like this then he's fine. Still doesn't sleep through but that's not the issue.

He fidgets himself awake almost, he shares the room with us as no other space. He stirs as soon as I gt into bed if not before. Grunts in his sleep, and I also hear his belly grumbling? Hunger even though he eats a fair bit and has breast milk?? He poos frequently too.

littleraysofsunshine Mon 15-Dec-14 22:54:02

How much milk And food does your 10-11mo have?

littleraysofsunshine Tue 16-Dec-14 13:52:29

shock

littleraysofsunshine Tue 16-Dec-14 19:22:32

??

littleraysofsunshine Wed 17-Dec-14 00:05:03

Uncontrollable crying tonight. He's never like this sad ??

angelopal Wed 17-Dec-14 08:51:46

Dd is almost 10 months and has been a nightmare sleeper the last couple of weeks. She has been waking up screaming.

She is ff and was sleeping through from 4 months. For the last 2 nights we have fed her and she has settled quite quickly. She eats well during the day so not sure why she suddenly needs fed during the night.

littleraysofsunshine Wed 17-Dec-14 11:07:51

He never cries, it was really worrying to see him like it.i think it's his teeth causing pain? Fed at 7,9, woke at 12 screaming for 20mins. Fed, sleep.. Woke again at 1:45, fed sleep woke again at 5, sleep. Woke at 6:30.

I keep wondering if he's hungry but doesn't want to feed due to teeth pain. I hear tummy grumbles but he just refuses milk sometimes in the night. (Past three nights)

He also woke up with a chesty cough. But has a runny nose and just looks groggy too. Poor thing

feekerry Wed 17-Dec-14 20:54:43

Wow! Are you us??!
Ds is 10.5m and sleep really not good at the mo. As you said, my ds wasn't sleeping thru before this but was a darn sight better on what we have at the moment!
Ds is also still in with us due to space and that I can't face getting out of bed. He is ebf and takes solids very well.
For the last 3 weeks he is up every 45mins to an hour fussing and grunting and thrusting. He used to go back to sleep himself but won't do that now. I have to boob him every time but even that doesn't work half the time. 2 nights ago he was up from 3.45am and didn't go back to sleep till 5.45am. Sheer hell as dd is up at 6am ish!!
Tonight I have tried a blanket duvet thing rather than a sleeping bag as he seems to have taken a massive dislike to those. Can't seem to get comfortable and he kicks to get it off most of the night.
Also teething as well. I tend to dose him up on neurofen if it seems very bad but I really need to be doing it at around midnight for full effect but it's a pain in the arse.
No words of wisdom here, just that I feel your pain and personally don't think its due to milk etc. just one of these ages they get to.
It's 9pm and he has been up twice so far since he went down 7pm. Joy xxxx

littleraysofsunshine Wed 17-Dec-14 21:16:56

I've just got into bed... He's stirring confusedconfused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now