Talk

Advanced search

20m old had sickness bug, now cold feet

(5 Posts)
sophiad Mon 08-Dec-14 16:05:33

Hi all
My DD has had a bug with constant sickness since wed Evening. She's had a bad cough which has made her throw up a lot when she's coughing too much. I managed to get some antibiotics from GP this morning to try to clear this cough.
The sickness has slowed down and she hasn't been sick today at all, but is still not herself. I've just noticed though that she's got very cold feet today, even though been indoors with socks on.
Should I be (even more!) worried?
Thank you

IssMc Mon 08-Dec-14 16:21:09

I would have thought that could just be because of her fever, my Mum always used to check for burning foreheads and cold toes before she reached for the thermometer. Have you taken her temp?

sophiad Mon 08-Dec-14 17:31:16

I've been checking her temp past few days because of her bug etc, it isn't too high at mom. Just had a lot of sickness and tiredness and cough and cold blush

donkir Mon 08-Dec-14 17:38:01

Feet and hands are generally cold this is why to check temps you should feel back and chest.

sophiad Mon 08-Dec-14 17:44:45

Thank you. I know sounds silly but I've always got a meningitis fear when she's ill, always worry I'll miss a symptom. Such a worrier when she's unwell!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now