Talk

Advanced search

How does your 9 or 10 month old sleep? And feeds

(5 Posts)
littleraysofsunshine Tue 18-Nov-14 23:06:27

I'm Breastfeeding my third child. He's almost ten months. Started waking more in he night... Think it may be teeth

littleraysofsunshine Sun 23-Nov-14 19:37:03

??

littleraysofsunshine Wed 26-Nov-14 21:35:20

wink

feekerry Wed 26-Nov-14 22:18:42

Hey. Dc2 is 9.5m. Still bf. His sleep varies tbh. Teething pretty bad at the moment. On the bad nights he usually wakes 11pm ish then every 2 ish hours from then on, being quite fussy when he wakes, not wanting to feed but can't get comfortable. Lots of sleep crawling and grunting!
On an okay night he may wake at 1am ish then 4ish but feed back to sleep very easily (usually fed and back asleep in cot within 4/5 mins!)
Bf wise, he doesn't tend to bf in the morning anymore so maybe has 2/3 small feeds thru the day (eats loads of solids) and I feed him to sleep at night.
I work 3 days a week and he will have a bottle of ebm on those days then I bf when I get in at 5.30pm ish and feed to sleep as normal.
He doesn't feed a lot at night but still wakes and faffs, esp when teething!

schokolade Thu 27-Nov-14 09:42:22

10 month old here. Quite similar to feekerry really. A typical night would be: asleep in cot at 7pm, wake at 1 am for a feed and moves to our bed. Wakes again at 3 am, resettled with dummy. Feed at 5 am, awake for good anytime between 6 and 7 am. She's got lots of teeth already so no excuses really!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now