Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

DD paranoid she's going to be sick!

(1 Post)
Bangonthedoor Tue 18-Nov-14 21:12:57

So we have been a bit unlucky these past couple of months and have had 2 sickness bugs in our house. The first one was awful but the last one thankfully passed very quickly and DD was only sick a couple of times with me and her dad escaping it.

Since these occasions, she has become completely terrified and paranoid she is going to be sick (she is 2 yrs 6 months). Any type of burp/sneeze/hiccup/cough etc she's convinced she's going to be sick to the point where she's crying with her head over a bucket. Bed time took ages tonight as she refused to leave the bathroom hanging her head over the loo blush

I don't think its attention as it's clearly upsetting her and she genuinely believes she's going to be sick. I've told her that she's not going to be sick because she's not poorly etc and now I don't really know where to go from here? Anyone got any advice?! She won't drink milk at all now as she's convinced she'll be sick - won't even have it in cereal!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now