Talk

Advanced search

my 14 year old boy answering teacher

(5 Posts)
lilli30101968 Tue 11-Nov-14 09:54:14

My 14 year old boy answer teacher ia m very choc and ashamed because never answer me back cant even face teacher . What to do becoming a bit agressif with little sister any suggeestions ?

Seriouslyffs Tue 11-Nov-14 12:00:11

How have you heard about it? If he's telling you for laughs that's one thing, if school have reported it to you, that's more serious. He's unlikely to be the only one in the class backchatting and I wouldn't worry about it in terms of respect/ defiance. I think you're perhaps not English? If he's disrupting his learning and class that is worrying. As is the aggression to his sister- do you mean physical aggression? Is it teasing or bullying or playful? What does she feel?

lilli30101968 Tue 11-Nov-14 16:17:12

yes teacher call me to tell me I am a bit concern, I am not English the way I have been brought up we respect olders never answer back. he is annoyed by sister always talking to her in a aggressif way.
In my school year we were scared of teachers but I think here childrens has too much right. Well hope its a phase hormonal !

MassaAttack Tue 11-Nov-14 18:41:21

I can't offer any advice really, as my own is the same wink

I'd suggest posting again though in the Secondary topic, here:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/secondary

lilli30101968 Wed 12-Nov-14 09:01:52

Thank you, i am just praying that its a phase I have taken phone and playstation until he realise that it was inapropriate to answer teacher.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now