Talk

Advanced search

'Fiddling'

(4 Posts)
Watto1 Tue 18-Mar-14 18:48:12

DS is 3.5 and is constantly fiddling with his penis. Up until now, I've been simply telling him to stop. This works for approximately 3 seconds before his hand is in his pants again!

I assumed that all little boys did this and that it was just a phase he would grow out of. However, his nursery teacher told me today that she had to ask him to stop several times today. Now I'm worried that he is excessively fiddling.

Any advice on how to get him to get him to stop fiddling in public please? He's a bit young to understand about only doing it in private and for reward charts or similar.

Thank you in advance

gamerchick Tue 18-Mar-14 21:40:16

Usually it's just the world of boys.. its a pain in the arse.

Have you checked that it's not irritating him.. doesn't look red or sore? Peeing as normal type of thing, is his underwear fitting alright,not too tight etc.

It does come about it being private but they never really grow out checking it's still attached I don't think.

PolterGoose Wed 19-Mar-14 11:33:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Watto1 Wed 19-Mar-14 17:29:26

Thanks both. It doesn't look sore and he wears cotton pants but I'll try new ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now