Talk

Advanced search

DD Threatened

(2 Posts)
egghead Wed 05-Mar-14 10:59:42

DD comes home from her fathers on Sunday and states that her SM came into her bedroom and put her hands on her neck/shoulder, her nose on against her face and threatened her verbally. What would you do?

I have spoken to ex and he does not believe DD. He said she made it up so she can see him alone.

DD has not slept for 2 nights and said she was so scared she thought she was dead when it happened. I questioned why she said nothing to her father - she said she was too scared. I asked why she did not call me - again she said she was too scared.

paranoidmother Wed 05-Mar-14 11:04:14

Hi

The best thing to do is phone either Childline (who will give you the number for Family Line) or NSPCC. I've had to phone them about worries I've had. They don't ask any questions that tell them who you are etc but they will listen and give you advice. They will tell you what to do or give you someone to talk to who will listen and not judge.
Good Luck it's not nice to have a child who's scared. Am glad that she's able to come to you and talk to you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now