Talk

Advanced search

Rolling over in bed

(5 Posts)
Cordial Fri 21-Feb-14 20:40:42

My DD 9 months has been able to roll over for months but all of a sudden she wants to do it all the time but most specifically in her cot.

She giggles away and then shrieks until you put her back and then immediately rolls over again. Funny the first few times but then confused

So my question is what should I do leave her on her tummy or keep going in?? Just worried it's. An attention thing ?

Any experiences to share? Also is this a sign of crawling being on the horizon... If so best get baby proofing!

HypodeemicNerdle Fri 21-Feb-14 20:49:34

Are you worried about her sleeping on her tummy? Once she can roll over its fine to let her sleep that way.

Sounds to me like she's made up her own game and is enjoying getting you to play too, she sounds scrummy!

StillaChocoholic Fri 21-Feb-14 20:56:19

You should be fine to leave her on her tummy. My 10 month old sleeps on his tummy most of the time. He pulls his knees up under his body aswell. It's very cute.

Cordial Fri 21-Feb-14 20:59:40

Not worried about her sleeping on her tummy if she wants to do that but it's the shrieking and then crying that's worrying me. It's gone from taking 5 mins for to go to sleep to 1 hour plus !

Prob is I find her face so funny I'm not sure my 'sleepy time' message is believed!!

TheGreatHunt Fri 21-Feb-14 22:30:10

Maybe she is stuck? Get her practising in the day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now