Talk

Advanced search

Potty trained 2 year old pooing a lot? TMI but at stuck

(4 Posts)
Livvylongpants Mon 17-Feb-14 12:11:17

Hi there!

My daughter is 2 years 5 months and potty trained herself at Christmas. Her poos have always been a little hit and miss but she only went once a day at about 8 so I could always remind her.
She hasn't had a wee accident since the new year.

The past few weeks she has been pooing loads! Constantly pooing In her pants or just randomly on the floor as she is often wearing no bottoms at home. I really don't want to go back to pull ups as she always uses the potty for a wee.

Any ideas what could be causing this? An so sick if clearing up poop!!

Livvylongpants Mon 17-Feb-14 13:03:43

Bump

nickdrakeslovechild Mon 17-Feb-14 20:26:59

Hi Livvylongpants sorry no answers, but I am in the same situation so feel your pain. Any advise would be great.

Livvylongpants Tue 18-Feb-14 08:20:40

It drives me bonkers. I'm wondering if its diet related. She's very slim and tall but eats like a horse! She had 2 slices of toast this morning and then asked for another 2. I'm not sure if she's just eating so much it's making her poo loads.

I read somewhere about fibre and dairy being good so think I will try getting her to have cereal and some yoghurts. She's not a big milk fan unfortunately

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now