Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Birthday present ideas!! Help!!

(9 Posts)
georgiehoops77 Mon 03-Feb-14 19:08:11

I wasn't sure where to post this, but. Here goes. It is my daughters 5th birthday in 4 weeks, and I don't have a clue what to get her. Any ideas? Pleaseee!!

Nevercan Mon 03-Feb-14 20:00:14

Trip to see a childrens show at a local theatre or how about Barbie with clothes to get dressed up in

ianleeder Mon 03-Feb-14 20:35:18

Is there an advert on tv advertising a specific toy she like? Does she like dressing up-Dressing up costume? Does she point at a kids magazine in a shop which might give you an indication which cartoon character she like? What are her friends into? If I'm stuck I tend to follow the latest trend of my kids' friends as they share the same interest.

DameFanny Mon 03-Feb-14 20:39:07

Does she have a bike yet? What does she have already?

georgiehoops77 Tue 04-Feb-14 09:39:13

She has most things tbh. She is very lucky. She has a bike, barbies, dolls etc. Its my own fault for spoiling her so much!! Lol.

DameFanny Tue 04-Feb-14 12:30:04

Then give her an experience? Day trip to the zoo, and souvenir cuddly from the shop afterwards? Can wrap the 'trip' together with a picture of her favourite animal?

Jinty64 Tue 04-Feb-14 14:43:48

Apparently all the girls in ds's class love build-a-bear (so does ds but he doesn't like the boys in the class to know). Hama beads are also really good or a tablet if she's into that kind of thing.

Lyns22 Tue 18-Feb-14 23:11:28

A doll house! I love a good old fashioned wooden one with shutters on the windows and a pink roof smile hell if she doesn't want it I'll have it

mummyxtwo Wed 19-Feb-14 13:40:11

Sylvanian families? Or there is a barking, walking toy dog which my ds1's 5yo female friend was desperate to have for Christmas that is apparently a bit of a craze.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now